365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Monday, June 14, 2010

#62 Smile Card for (Throwback Thursday)


So for this weeks Throwback Thursday challenge we had to do something from SYI and it had to be brown, blue and red.  Both paisley's are from SYI, title is ACY I decided to add a little border punch to the side along with a Prima flower and bling. Come check out her blog. Throwback Thursday Challenge

2 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Your card came out soooo pretty!! WOW, you did an AWESOME job w/the challenge!! hope to see you again for another throwback Thursday!
Big hugs,
Emma;)

joeygirl86 said...

I like the paisleys..I did a throwback thurs card too...I think you'll like it! :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails