365 Projects in 365 Days

My previous New Year's resolution was to be creative everyday with my Cricut, but since I've started my blog 2 years ago I have come across so many new exciting things like stamps, digi stamps, non-Cricut projects using chipboard, stickers, etc. and now my addition is the Silhouette Cameo. I will be posting many pictures and tutorials of all my projects. I will be making scrapbook layouts, cards, tags, embellishments and altered items. My goal is to create 365 projects in 365 days.


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

#53 Mexican Fiesta LO (3rd Challenge w/Joanna)

This was the 3 rd challenge with my sister Joanna  http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/  This time I choose, I choose this dress from Paisley I thought it was so cute and I was going to do something completely different with this cut. I wanted to make a paper doll with this dress but I didn't think it looked right so I did this instead. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I CB'd the dress and did some distressing and added gold and green stickles to it since I didn't feel like cutting a shadow...yep I get lazy with my scrapbooking sometimes! I stickled the yellow Prima flower on the left side.  "Party Time" is from Stamping I also added gold stickles to the entire outline. The border flag thing on the bottom is from Give a Hoot, I added some red bling to the tops of the flags. "Fiesta" was cut from SB on white paper I drew the outline with a red pen and colored the inside with a yellow marker. The red patterened paper is from the Citrus stack from Joann's. I  added a strip of red lace ribbon to the middle and used my corner punch for the fiesta flyer that I got when I bought my ticket to this show.

6 comments:

momofmany said...

What a pretty blog! I am so jealous!! Wish I could do all that neat stuff. Maybe someday! LOL!

I hope you will stop by and visit my blog sometime as well!

Take Care,
Michele
http://momofmany-familykidsandchaos.blogspot.com

joeygirl86 said...

This came out so cute! I like how you CB'd the dress and I love the Fiesta banner! I bet Ricky liked this one! :)

DoubleClick Connections said...

Super Fun! I wish my sister was crafty! Great projects!

Alex said...

Hi ! I found your blog thru Janis and I'll be joining you as a paper queen on her new challenge blog, how fun!!! and WOW! 365 days of creating, that's amazing :) I'll be following :)

Maria Matter said...

This is totally adorable Sandra!
Fabulous LO, love the embossing!!
Blessings, Maria

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is soooo cute! LOVE IT! XOXO Momo

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails